A. OPERATION (Yearly Contract)
1. Operation monitoring of Utility Facility Equipment such as:
- Powerhouse System (Generator Sts, Air Compressors, Pumps,Boilers & other Powerhouse auxiliary equipment)
- HVAC System (Chillers, Pumps, Air-con units, Fans and Blowers, Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers and other HVAC auxiliary equipment)
2. Monitoring and Control of Spare parts and consumables needed in the operation of Utility & Facility Equipment such as Chemicals, Bearings, V-Belts and others.
3. Making periodic Report Documentation which contains data analysis, graphical presentation, equipment status and recommendations for repairs and improvements on the equipment or system.
B. MAINTENANCE (Yearly Contract)
1. Equipment and/or System included:
- Air Conditioning Units
- Fans & Blowers
- Cooling Towers
- Air Compressors
- Air Dryers
- Fire Protection Systems
- Generator Sets
- Electrical Panel
- Production Equipment
2. Perform Standard Inspection of Equipment or system every 3 months and General Preventive Maintenance every 6 months.
3. Standard Inspection involves assessing Equipment Status by checking operating data such as:
- Equipment Vibration
- Electrical: volts, amperes, megger, power supply quality
- Water Analysis
- Other data required by each equipment
- Flue Gas Analysis
- Cleanroom Particle Counting (ISO Standard)
- Air Volume
4. General Preventive Maintenance involves cleaning of equipment, descaling of heat exchangers, lubrication and adjustments (e.g. v-belt tensioning, alignment of pulley)
5. Making Maintenance Report Documentation which contains data analysis, equipment status and recommendations for repairs and improvements on the equipment or system.
C. REPAIR (As per Client Request/Requirement)
1. Troubleshooting and analysis of defective equipment, including its electrical control.
2. Troubleshooting, analysis and balancing of Cleanroom System Condition Particle Count, Temperature, Humidity and Pressure)
3. Repair of all Mechanical and Electrical components of equipment.
4. Replacement of defective or worn-out parts such as bearings, v-belts, shafts, pulleys, heat exchangers,
motors, refrigerant compressors, electrical and control components, seals and other parts that need to be replaced with either original from equipment manufacturer or locally fabricated if applicable.
5. Repair of pipe leaks (air, water, steam or refrigerant pipelines)
6. Recover and replacement of R-22 and other ODS Refrigerant ith Non ODS Refrigerant.
7. Replacement of Cleanroom Air Filters (Hepa & Medium).